Chalet dello Sciatore
S. Pietro, Valdisotto (SO)
0039 334 7563465
0039 0342 950360
- Independent heating with pellet boiler;
- The floors and the bathroom coverings are in ceramic tiles;
- the floors are made of wooden planks;
- The interior walls are in civil plaster;
- The bathroom fixtures are suspended;
- The window frames are in wood with double glazing and shatterproof;
- The doors are made of wood;
- Next to the ski slopes;
- Energy efficiency class A;
- Energy Performance Index Eph 38,73 Kwh/m2a.
BrochureChalet dello Sciatore Brochure (download file pdf, 3,6 mb)
Where we are
Bormio, located in the heart of the Lombardy Alps, in high Valtellina, just over two hours from the main airports of Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio, boasts a unique territory in the world: historical sites, mountains, kilometers , ancient and renowned spa areas (among the biggest and best in Italy and in Europe) and beautiful Alpine ski slopes such as the famous "Stelvio" slope for the races of the supergiant and downhill world championships.
For fans there is also a beautiful golf course (9 holes and completely surrounded by nature, one of a kind!).