Argegno, Lake Como
+ 39 334 7563465
+ 39 0342 950360
- Independent underfloor heating;
- independent solar panel for hot water;
- The floors and the bathroom coverings are in ceramic tiles;
- The living room floor and the attic area, are made of wood (Bleached Oak);
- The doors are made of wood (Bleached Fir);
- Interior walls are white and ivory;
- The bathroom fixtures are suspended;
- PVC windows and doors with triple glazing shatterproof and acoustic;
- The entrance door is armored;
- Swimming pool;
- Wonderful lake view;
- Energy efficiency class A.
BrochureBaia Blu Residence Brochure (download file pdf, 1,1 mb)
Where we are
Argegno is a wonderful country on the western shore of Lake Como, 10 minutes from Laglio, the village where George Clooney's villa is located, and near Cernobbio, home of the prestigious Grand Hotel Villa d'Este. Argegno is about 15 minutes by car from the Como Lake motorway exit, on the Milan - Lugano route. From here, both cities can be reached in about thirty minutes by car.
By car you can get to Como in 30 minutes, at the Milan Malpensa airport in an hour and at the Lugano airport in 50 minutes. Argegno is also well connected, thanks to the Navigazione Laghi service, with Cernobbio, Como, Bellagio and Menaggio. In a few minutes it is easy to reach Switzerland (St. Moritz, Lugano ...).