Baia Del Surf
Cremia, Lake Como
0039 334 7563465
0039 0342 950360
- Independent underfloor heating;
- The floors and the bathroom coverings are in ceramic tiles;
- The living room floor and the attic area, are made of wood (Bleached Oak);
- The doors are made of wood (Bleached Fir);
- Interior walls are white and ivory;
- The bathroom fixtures are suspended;
- independent solar panel for hot water;
- The window frames are in PVC with double glazing and shatterproof;
- The entrance door is armored;
- Outdoor parking;
- Swimming pool;
- Wonderful lake view;
- Energy efficiency class A;
- Energy Performance Index Eph 27,40 Kwh/m2a.
Where we are
Cremia is a town on the famous Lake Como, well known and appreciated by water sports lovers in the summer, also known as the “surf bay”, and in winter by ski lovers, since it is only 1 hour from St. Moritz and little more from Madesimo and Bormio, the latter famous for the world ski races.
By car you can reach Como in 50 minutes, Milan Malpensa airport in 1.30 h and Lugano airport in h 1.10. It is also possible with the ferries of Lake Como, which stop at the pier of the town, to reach all the countries of the lake. Switzerland is only 30 minutes away.